Online Cooking Class - Breakfast in Bed Favorites
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Begin your day with elevated breakfast recipes from the comfort of home.
In this interactive online cooking class, Chef Maria will teach you how to prepare traditional breakfast dishes using professional techniques and fresh ingredients. Begin with fluffy Japanese pancakes and handmade whipped cream. Next, you'll prepare crisp and hearty breakfast potatoes with bell peppers and onions, and master the art of eggs in any style, from scrambled to sunny side up!
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Brunch, Fun, Gourmet, Mother's Day, Valentine's, Vegetarian
Pure vanilla extract
Cream of tartar
Nonstick cooking spray
Heavy whipping cream
Large Idaho russet potatoes
Large red bell pepper
Medium yellow onion
Fresh ground pepper
Grape seed oil
Optional pancake toppings:
Powdered sugar, fresh berries and maple syrup
Two large mixing bowls
Medium mixing bowl
Three to six 3-inch by 2.5-inch ring molds or parchment paper
Liquid measuring cups
Electric mixer, optional
Egg pan or nonstick 8-inch pan
12-inch cast iron pan or sauté pan
Pancake griddle or 12-inch nonstick sauté pan
Cozymeal guest reviews for this experience
20 Feb 2021
Maria was so knowledgeable and fun during our birthday party/cooking class! I learned some new techniques and how to make a really tasty cocktail. I would definitely recommend her class!
20 Feb 2021
We had an unforgettable experience celebrating our friend Jessica’s birthday with Chef Maria as our fantastic culinary conductor! Not only was she incredibly fun to “hangout” with, Maria was attentive, patient and able to go with the group’s flow. Thank you so much Chef Maria for blessing us with a great time, your wisdom, and sharing your sweet memories.
Cozymeal guest reviews for other experiences with Chef Maria
26 Apr 2021
Chef Maria created a wonderful cooking and learning culinary experience for us! Her confidence and warmth immediately puts you at ease and her love for her craft and food shows in everything she does! She shared several great cooking tips (she's skilled in multiple genres and techniques from baking to knife skills) and answered all our questions along the way. And of course, the food was absolutely delicious!
Meet your chef
After falling in love with cooking at age 15, Chef Maria decided to take the leap and attend the Culinary Institute of America. After graduating, Chef Maria spent time traveling around the world as a personal chef before returning to the U.S. to take a job as executive chef for a luxury resort on the Las Vegas Strip. Chef Maria now manages a contemporary gastropub in Las Vegas where everything is made from scratch.
The Cozymeal Protection®