Online Cooking Class - Breakfast in Bed Favorites
This class is not accepting new bookings. Find similar experiences below:
In this interactive online cooking class, Chef Maria will teach you how to prepare traditional breakfast dishes using professional techniques and fresh ingredients. Begin with fluffy Japanese pancakes and handmade whipped cream. Next, you'll prepare crisp and hearty breakfast potatoes with bell peppers and onions, and master the art of eggs in any style, from scrambled to sunny side up!
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Brunch, Fun, Gourmet, Mother's Day, Valentine's, Vegetarian
Pure vanilla extract
Cream of tartar
Nonstick cooking spray
Heavy whipping cream
Large Idaho russet potatoes
Large red bell pepper
Medium yellow onion
Fresh ground pepper
Grape seed oil
Optional pancake toppings:
Powdered sugar, fresh berries and maple syrup
Two large mixing bowls
Medium mixing bowl
Three to six 3-inch by 2.5-inch ring molds or parchment paper
Liquid measuring cups
Electric mixer, optional
Egg pan or nonstick 8-inch pan
12-inch cast iron pan or sauté pan
Pancake griddle or 12-inch nonstick sauté pan
The Cozymeal Protection®