Online Cooking Class - Fine Dining Surf and Turf
Surf and turf is a meal consisting of the best fish from the sea and the highest quality meat from the land. In this interactive online cooking course, Chef Loreanna will show you the best way to make these dishes, starting with a unique shrimp cake. Then, you'll learn to perfectly sear filet mignon in a decadent, buttery béarnaise sauce before creating a creamy crème brûlée for dessert.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Beginner, Couples, Date Night, Gourmet, Group, Holiday
Peeled and deveined large shrimp
Filet mignon steaks
White wine vinegar
Three mixing bowls
Cast iron skillet
Three medium and small saucepans
Two baking sheets
The Cozymeal Protection®