Online Cooking Class - Out of This World Mandalorian-Themed Meal
This class is not accepting new bookings. Find similar experiences below:
Venture to a galaxy far, far away, where you'll learn how to prepare a few of Grogu's favorite foods in this online Mandalorian-themed cooking class. Begin by preparing bone broth from scratch with a mix of vegetables and chicken bones. Then, satisfy your hunger with grilled "frog leg" skewers made with ground chicken and prepared over an open flame. And even Grogu enjoys a sweet treat! End on a sweet note with blue milk macarons filled with blueberry jam.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Baking, Date Night, Fun, Gourmet
Fresh garlic cloves
Ground chicken breast
Small sweet peppers
Finely ground almond flour
Blue food gel dye
Fine mesh strainer
Silmat or parchment paper
The Cozymeal Protection®