Online Cooking Class - The Science of Baking: Soufflés
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Maria, you will learn how to prepare two light and airy, yet decadent dessert soufflés that bring the "wow" factor in taste and presentation and make a spectacular finale to any dinner. You will also learn how to prepare a vanilla crème anglaise and an orange crème anglaise from scratch to pair with your finished banana soufflé and Grand Mariner soufflé.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 2 hours
- Labels Baking, Beginner, French, Fun, Valentine's
Cream of tartar
The Cozymeal Protection®