Online Cooking Class - The Crown-Themed Afternoon Tea Party
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Maria, you will learn how to throw a Crown-themed afternoon tea party worthy of royalty. Chef Maria will begin by teaching you how to prepare three different finger sandwiches, including pimento cheese and ham, cucumber dill, and cranberry chicken. You will also make a batch of lemon lavender scones, learn proper afternoon tea etiquette, and learn how to brew the perfect cup of tea.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Baking, Fun, Group, Mother's Day, Special Occasion
Extra sharp cheddar cheese
Ground cayenne pepper, optional
Large English cucumbers
Hearty potato bread
Fresh or frozen cranberries
Shredded rotisserie chicken
Pure vanilla extract
Loose leaf tea of your choice
Large mixing bowl
Two medium mixing bowls
The Cozymeal Protection®