Online Cooking Class - Authentic Regional Tamales
This class is not accepting new bookings. Find similar experiences below:
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Maria, you will learn three authentic time-honored tamale recipes that have been passed down from generation to generation. After mastering your homemade masa dough, you will begin your journey to Tijuana for beef tamales with guajillo salsa before ending in Guadalajara with sweet corn tamales.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Date Night, Fun, Gourmet, Mexican
Pre-made corn tamale masa
Kroger preñase barbacoa beef or pork carnitas
Sweet young corn
Large stock pot
Vegetable steamer or round wire rack
Two large mixing bowls
Medium sauce pot
Portioning scoop or one serving spoon
KitchenAid mixer, optional
The Cozymeal Protection®