Online Cooking Class - Indian Street Food
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Rishika, you will learn how easy it is to make two popular Indian street food snacks right in your own kitchen. Chef Rishika will begin by teaching you how to prepare spicy and tangy puffed rice chaat using a flurry of Indian spices. Then, you will make homemade Indian flatbread stuffed with spiced mixed vegetables and served with mint chutney.
Guests are welcome to bring wine and beer to enjoy during the class.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Puffed Rice Chaat
With boiled potatoes, onions, lime juice, Indian spice and cilantro
Stuffed Paratha Bread
With potatoes, cauliflower, onions, garlic, chilis, ginger and cheese
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 30 minutes
- Labels Fun, Indian, Valentine's, Vegetarian
Small onion, diced
Fresh coriander chopped
Lemon or lime
Sev or bhujia (Indian grocery store or Walmart)
Cheddar cheese or mozzarella, grated
Puffed rice (Indian grocery store or Walmart)
Dry mango or pomegranate powder
Chaat masala (Indian grocery store or Walmart)
Whole wheat flour