Online Cooking Class - Anna Delvey-Inspired Moroccan Dining
Let Chef Rishika teach you how to dish it up like the elites in this fun, "Inventing Anna"-themed online cooking class! You'll learn the secrets to preparing a rich Moroccan-based meal to dazzle and delight your inner circle. This lesson in luxury cuisine includes spanakopita filled with fresh spinach and silky ricotta, plus a traditional baklava made with tender, flaky phyllo dough and loaded with fresh nuts.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
With ricotta, onions, garlic, green onions, eggs and phyllo dough
With phyllo dough, butter, walnuts, pistachios and sugar
This class is not affiliated with the brands or companies mentioned here or any of its subsidiaries.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 30 minutes
- Labels Baking, Fun, Group, Mediterranean, Vegetarian
White, yellow or red onion
Phyllo dough sheets
Finely chopped walnuts
Finely chopped pistachios
Approx. 4"x4" disposable aluminum container
Approx. 4"-5" round disposable aluminum container
Prep Work Details
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®