Online Cooking Class - Homemade Holiday Brunch
During this interactive online cooking class with Chef Logan, you'll learn how to create a holiday brunch to set the perfect festive mood. Start by making eggs Benedict with homemade buttermilk biscuits, poached eggs, back bacon and hollandaise sauce. You'll also learn how to create homemade shredded tater tots with russet potatoes, onion salt, garlic salt, flour, canola oil and pepper.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Baking, Brunch, Fun, Gourmet, Holiday
White cooking wine
Shallot or onion
Dutch oven or deep cooking pot
One small pot
Four metal or glass mixing bowls
Fine mesh strainer
Paper towels or clean dish towel
Biscuit or round cookie cutter
Two dish towels
Dough scraper, optional
Two baking sheets