Online Cooking Class - Homemade Kombucha Two-Week Series
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Michelin Star Italian Cuisine
Online Cooking Class $39
Next date: Sat, Sep 30th at 3:00PM
Spaghetti With Meatballs and Italian Wine
Online Cooking Class $39
Next date: Sun, Oct 1st at 11:30AM
Pajama Brunch With Mimosas and Pancakes
Online Cooking Class $29
Next date: Thu, Oct 19th at 5:00PM
During this interactive two-week online class series taught live from Tokyo, Chef Kumi will teach you everything you need to know to brew your own kombucha at home. In the first class, you will learn the basics of fermentation, the history and benefits of kombucha, and, finally, prepare a batch of kombucha. In the second class, you will flavor and bottle your kombucha, learn how to continue the process to prepare future batches, and so much more!
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
First Class: Fermentation of Classic Kombucha
Second Class: Flavoring Kombucha With Herbs, Spices and Fruit
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if noted prior to the event. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request as adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 2 Series Class, 75 minutes each.
- Labels Fun, Healthy, International Chefs, Series, Vegetarian
Scoby (can be purchased online)
Starter kombucha liquid
English breakfast tea or other black tea, unflavored
Organic raw sugar cane or raw sugar cane
Fresh herbs and spices, including mint, ginger, cinnamon sticks, and chilis
Fresh or frozen fruit, including berries, lemon, oranges, grapes, pears, apples, etc.
One to two liter cooking pot
Well-cleaned three to four liter glass jar
Cheese cloth, kitchen paper or cotton cloth
50 cm to 1 m long strings or rubber bands
Clean bottles suitable for storing carbonated beverages
Other Online Cooking Class Experiences you may like
The Cozymeal Protection®
We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.