Online Cooking Class - Holiday Party Appetizers
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Learn how to prepare two party-pleasing holiday appetizers that will not be sticking around for leftovers.
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Kenneth, you will learn how to prepare two holiday party appetizers that are sure to impress. Chef Kenneth will begin by teaching you how to prepare a showstopping homemade biscuit wreath filled with a Parmesan, mozzarella and ricotta cheese dip. Then, you will learn how to brew a batch of silky sweet potato soup enriched with coconut milk and enlivened with ginger.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Gourmet, Group, Holiday, Vegetarian
Extra virgin olive oil
Frozen chopped spinach
Crushed red pepper flakes
Coconut milk or condensed milk
Unsalted chicken broth
Brush for olive oil
Spoon for dip
Blender or food processor
Cozymeal guest reviews for other experiences with Chef Kenneth
21 Nov 2021
My wife and I had an amazing evening with Chef Kenneth and Ms. CeCe. We enjoyed the entire experience (mingling, food prepping, cooking and of course eating). We definitely will recommend this event to all of our friends and family. Overall…it was outstanding and actually fun too.
20 Nov 2021
Chef Kenneth and his wife are incredible cooks, teachers hosts and most importantly, people. We loved our experience and would highly recommend Chef Kenneth. We felt like we were with friends and family and the time flew by. We made the best tasting meal we have ever cooked. We are so glad we tried something different. We had a wonderful time! Thank you so much! Mike & Kelly
25 Oct 2021
Chef Kenneth and his wife were absolutely fabulous in this cooking class. My girlfriend and I felt right at home and they showed us how to make all 3 recipes with patience and humor. Highly recommended and I had a wonderful time!
Meet your chef
After receiving a degree in hotel and restaurant management from Le Cordon Bleu in 2005, Chef Kenneth completed an internship at Walt Disney World in Florida as an assistant to the executive chef. He is passionate about traveling, and has worked in kitchens in many cities and countries around the world. Chef Kenneth enjoys catering and teaching, and is dedicated to sharing his love of cooking and food with people everywhere.
The Cozymeal Protection®