Online Cooking Class - Holiday Party Appetizers
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Kenneth, you will learn how to prepare two holiday party appetizers that are sure to impress. Chef Kenneth will begin by teaching you how to prepare a showstopping homemade biscuit wreath filled with a Parmesan, mozzarella and ricotta cheese dip. Then, you will learn how to brew a batch of silky sweet potato soup enriched with coconut milk and enlivened with ginger.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Gourmet, Group, Holiday, Vegetarian
Extra virgin olive oil
Frozen chopped spinach
Crushed red pepper flakes
Coconut milk or condensed milk
Unsalted chicken broth
Brush for olive oil
Spoon for dip
Blender or food processor
The Cozymeal Protection®