Online Cooking Class - Classic Sushi Three-Week Series
During this live and interactive online sushi-making series, you will learn the basics of sushi making as well as more advanced techniques and recipes over the course of three weeks. Week one will consist of learning how to make sushi rice, edamame and a classic California roll. On week two you'll further hone your skills preparing two different rolls, poke bowls, and miso soup. Lastly, on week three, you will master nigiri, gyoza, and more!
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
California roll with cucumber, avocado and crab sticks
Edamame with sea salt
Poke bowl with cucumber, avocado, carrots and crab sticks
Spicy crab paradise roll with sesame seeds
Miso soup with tofu and scallions
Nigiri with yellowfin tuna, shrimp and crab sticks
Pan-seared pork gyoza with ginger and scallions
Spring mix salad with miso dressing
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 3 Series Class, 75 minutes each.
- Labels Asian, Fun, Japanese, Series, Sushi Making
need sushi rice ingredients
Bag of edamame
Fat free mayonnaise
White sesame seeds
Spring salad mix
Red pepper flakes
Yellow fin tuna fillet
Steamer for edamame
Pan for miso soup
Food processor for gyoza filling
Damp kitchen towel
Lukewarm water in a bowl
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 199 Per device
3-class series on Zoom. Tax Included.
The Cozymeal Protection®
Thank you for signing up for our mailing list.
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2021 - Phone: 954-666-5151
2598 E. Sunrise Blvd., Suite 2104, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33304