Online Cooking Class - Classic Holiday Pies
In this live, virtual pie-making class with Chef Peter, you will prepare two popular holiday pies from scratch using easy-to-master techniques. After learning the secrets to preparing a no-fuss, no-roll pie dough that yields a buttery, crisp, tender crust, Chef Peter will teach you how to make two different holiday pie fillings: A classic pumpkin made with nostalgia and warming spices, and a gooey pecan filling with Southern spirit.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Baking, Fun, Holiday, Pastry
Blender or food processor
Several mixing bowls
Two 9” pie pans
Cooling rack, optional