Online Cooking Class - Japanese Miso Soup and Gyoza
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Josh, you will learn how easy it is to make authentic Japanese miso soup and gyoza completely from scratch in your own kitchen. Chef Josh will begin by teaching you how to prepare your own homemade dashi stock packed with umami flavor for your miso soup. Then, you will handcraft gyoza dumplings filled with savory pork and vegetables as well as a flavor-forward dipping sauce.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Asian, Couples, Fun, Group, Japanese
Dried shiitake mushrooms
White miso paste
Light soy sauce
Sake or mirin
Ground black pepper
Sesame chili oil
Dried bonito flakes
Mochiko glutinous sweet rice flour
Potato starch or cornstarch
Two large bowls
Three small bowls
3-inch round cookie cutter
Two cutting boards
Wet towel or cloth
Large sauté pan with lid
Two medium pots
Ramekins or small bowls for sauce
Plates for serving
Bowls for miso soup
The Cozymeal Protection®