Online Cooking Class - How to Master Poke Bowls
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Josh, you will learn how to master the art of building layers of flavor in a restaurant-worthy Hawaiian poke bowl using fresh, high-quality ingredients and easy-to-master cooking techniques. After learning how to make authentic Japanese sushi rice, Chef Josh will teach you how to build your own poke bowl using sashimi-grade tuna, a quick-pickled cucumber salad, spicy Sriracha mayonnaise, homemade poke sauce, and more!
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Asian, Fun, Japanese, Pescatarian, Sushi Making
Dried sushi rice
Sashimi-grade tuna fillets or frozen tuna saki block
Limu kohu, optional
Red chili pepper flakes or Hawaiian chili pepper
Lite soy sauce
White or black sesame seeds
Chili garlic sauce
Hawaiian sea salt
Fine mesh strainer
Rice paddle, or a plastic or wooden flat spoon
Large wood or plastic bowl
Two cutting boards
Serving bowl for the poke
The Cozymeal Protection®