Online Baking Class - Cake Decorating and Assembly
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
During this live and interactive online class with Chef Peter, you'll learn how to prepare all the elements of a classic mocha layer cake as well as the art of assembly and decoration to create a showstopper of a cake. Chef Peter will walk you through each and every step of assembly using your homemade sponge cake, coffee simple syrup, and crème anglaise buttercream. Once assembled, you'll learn a variety of decoration and piping techniques.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Baking, Cake Baking, Cake Decorating, Fun, Mother's Day
Strong coffee or espresso
Measuring cups and spoons
Mortar and pestle
Mixer with beaters or whisk attachment (stand or hand held)
Large mixing bowl
Small mixing bowls
Strainer or sifter
Heatproof plastic spatula or wooden spoon
Serrated 10" or 12" knife or wire cake slicer
Medium 7-8" icing spatula
14" pastry bag
Star tip number 3 or 4
Optional tools: Small 4" icing spatula, large 10-12" icing spatula, cake comb and plastic bowl scraper
The Cozymeal Protection®