Online Cooking Class - Sushi for Kids
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
During this virtual cooking class, Chef Andy will demonstrate to kids how to prepare sushi rolls filled with a rainbow of vegetables, including avocado, cucumber, carrots, scallions and bell peppers. Parents will assist while their kids learn safe and proper knife skills, while also learning quick and easy methods for preparing sushi rice so the kids can focus on vegetable preparation, sushi rolling and the joy of playing with food.
“If you are concerned about not being able to source the right ingredients for sushi, don’t worry! You don’t need a sushi mat and we can also use spring roll wrappers or flour tortillas instead of seaweed.” - Chef Andy
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Asian, Group, Japanese, Kids, Sushi Making
Contact Chef Andy before class if you cannot source all ingredients
Rice wine vinegar
Yellow bell peppers
Rice cooker or pressure cooker, or pot for cooking rice
Sushi mat (optional)
Other Online Cooking Class Experiences you may like
The Cozymeal Protection®