Virtual Wine Tasting - Brandy and Cognac Pairings With Chocolate
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
If you're curious about which liqueurs pair well with different types of chocolate, this virtual wine tasting class with Sommelier Carolyn can clue you in. She'll explore the distillation process used in making Cognac and various brandies from around the world. Then, she'll teach you how to taste these fine liqueurs as you learn which go best with fudge and other fine chocolates to create fantastic flavor combinations.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Labels Tasting Parties
1 bottle of aged brandy
1 bottle of Cognac XO
1 bottle of still mineral water
1 piece of Grannies Fudge
1 piece of salted caramel toffee
1 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup
1 chocolate brownie
1 Snickers Bar
2 brandy snifters
Platter for fudge and chocolate
The Cozymeal Protection®