Virtual Wine Tasting + Wine Tasting - How to Build a Charcuterie Board
This class is not accepting new bookings. Find similar experiences below:
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Mark, you will learn how to build a gourmet charcuterie board as well as the basics of properly pairing wine with charcuterie. By employing a bounty of fresh, high-quality ingredients and a variety of textures and flavor profiles, Chef Mark will show you how to create a charcuterie board that is visually stunning, tastes incredible, and is sure to impress anyone.
With prosciutto, soppressata, Calabrese salami, Parmesan and mixed olives
With red onion, garlic, capers and parsley
Roasted Red Pepper Spread
With eggplant, garlic and white wine vinegar
Moscato, dry riesling, Prosecco, Malbec and petite Syrah
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Wine and Cheese
Sparkling wine: 90+Cellars Prosecco
Red wine: Boom Boom, Colombia Valley or Charles Smith petite Syrah, or Catena or Alamos Malbec
White wine: Innocent Bystander or Skinny Girl moscato, or Pacific Rim or Ravines Wine Cellars dry riesling
Toasted walnut halves
Large strawberries or small bunch of green grapes
Eight-inch French baguette
Sleeve of Carrs' water crackers
Extra virgin olive oil
Red bell pepper
White wine vinegar
9 x 9 inch serving platter or wooden cutting board
Gas BBQ grill or oven
Two small, sharp knives
Wine bottle opener
Thank you for signing up for our mailing list.
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2021 - Phone: 617-307-4582
100 Cambridge Street, 14th Floor, Boston, MA, 02114