Online Mixology Class - Mixed Beverage Duo
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Mix up an intriguing pair of boldly flavored craft beverages, perfect for whetting your whistle.
Get swizzling with an online mixology class that will turn your home bar into a luxury lounge in two shakes! With a helpful ingredient kit and guidance from a master mixologist, you'll combine herbs, syrups and spirits to create a one drop Bennett with subtle elderflower and mint over zesty lime and a lovechild, made sweet and intriguing with fresh pineapple and Campari sharing the glass.
Kit DescriptionTwo Cocktails: One Drop Bennett and Lovechild
This kit includes two servings of gin, pineapple, Campari, lime, orgeat, dehydrated pineapple and lime garnish, elderflower, lime, mint, dehydrated lime wheel garnish, one plastic shaker set, one metal jigger and a recipe card.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Kit Included
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 0.75 hours
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Classes with Kits
Cozymeal guest reviews for other experiences with Mixologist Nicole or Resident Mixologist
26 Jan 2023
Class was outstanding had a great time with my wife, we will do it again.
21 Jan 2023
Class was informative and fun. Zoom instructions were not clear and we stopped off zoom in mid class. Rejoined but bothersome.
21 Jan 2023
The class itself was fun, but the pre-class communication was a challenge and soiled the overall experience quite a lot.
Meet your mixologist
Mixologist Nicole found her calling exploring the magical space between mad science and beverage craft. Her concoctions make delicious use of fresh herbs, tangy fruit zests and an array of intriguing spirits. She loves layering flavors, adding unexpected elements to every drink she creates. This passion for all things poured has led Mixologist Nicole to share her secrets with an audience thirsty for new tastes.
The Cozymeal Protection®