Online Mixology Class - Trio of Handcrafted Cocktails
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Meet virtually with an expert mixologist that will guide you through making three impressive cocktails.
This interactive online mixology class is a fun way to learn to bartend like a pro. First, you’ll make a signature Texas paintbrush featuring tangy grapefruit and earthy rosemary. You’ll also shake up a raspberry lemon smash with a unique blend of fruity jam and zingy apple cider vinegar. Finally, craft the perfect mule with aromatic fernet and the iconic blend of ginger and lime.
Kit DescriptionThree Cocktails: Texas Paintbrush, Raspberry Lemon Smash and Fernet Mule
This kit includes three servings of vodka, grapefruit, rosemary, lime, bitters, rosemary and dehydrated lime garnish, rose sugar rim, dehydrated lemon garnish, Fernet, lime, ginger, bitters, candied ginger, one plastic shaker set, one metal jigger and a recipe card.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Kit Included
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Classes with Kits
Cozymeal guest reviews for other experiences with Mixologist Nicole or Resident Mixologist
26 Jan 2023
Class was outstanding had a great time with my wife, we will do it again.
21 Jan 2023
Class was informative and fun. Zoom instructions were not clear and we stopped off zoom in mid class. Rejoined but bothersome.
21 Jan 2023
The class itself was fun, but the pre-class communication was a challenge and soiled the overall experience quite a lot.
Meet your mixologist
Mixologist Nicole found her calling exploring the magical space between mad science and beverage craft. Her concoctions make delicious use of fresh herbs, tangy fruit zests and an array of intriguing spirits. She loves layering flavors, adding unexpected elements to every drink she creates. This passion for all things poured has led Mixologist Nicole to share her secrets with an audience thirsty for new tastes.
The Cozymeal Protection®