Online Cooking Class - Basic Techniques of French Baking
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
This online baking class in authentic French pastry techniques from Chef Mel introduces you to the basics of preparing elegant desserts. With her guidance, you'll create luscious mascarpone whipped cream and bake a moist genoise cake with buttery goodness baked in. Then, assemble and decorate your cake with a blend of fresh strawberries, blackberries and raspberries and learn professional piping methods to add tasteful and delicious decoration.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Mascarpone Whipped Cream
With vanilla beans (not extract) and powdered sugar
Fresh Berry Salad
With strawberries, raspberries and blackberries
Soft Fluffy Genoise Cake
With whole eggs, sugar, flour and butter
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if noted prior to the event. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request as adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 2 minutes
- Labels Baking, Beginner, Cake Baking, Cake Decorating, French
Vanilla beans (not extract)
Hand mixer or KitchenAid mixer
Piping bag (21 inches is a good size)
St. Honore piping tip
Cake board or cake stand
8 inch or 9 inch cake mold
Prep Work Details
Other Online Cooking Class Experiences you may like
The Cozymeal Protection®
We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.