Online Cooking Class - Authentic Spanish Tapas and Sangria
In this interactive online cooking class you'll learn how to handcraft iconic tapas recipes from the comfort of home. Join Chef Marc across three courses of authentic tapas dishes paired with red wine or Prosecco sangria. You'll explore classic gilda with anchovies, olives and guindilla pickled peppers, traditional ensaladilla rusa, and garlic shrimp skewers with red piquillo peppers.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
With anchovies, olives and guindilla pickled peppers
Traditional Spanish Ensaladilla Rusa
With potatoes, carrots, green olives, eggs, tuna and mayonnaise
Garlic Shrimp Skewers
With red piquillo peppers and bread
Red Wine or Prosecco Sangria
With seasonal fruit, sugar, lemons and oranges
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Adult, Date Night, Fun, Pescatarian, Spanish
Guindilla pickled peppers
Canned tuna in olive oil
Red piquillo peppers
Bottle of red wine or Prosecco
Cointreau or Grand Marnier liquor, optional
Toothpicks or skewers
Medium size pot
Medium size bowl
Wooden spoon or spatula
Large jar, glass is preferred
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®
Thank you for signing up for our mailing list.
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2021 - Phone: 415-869-9706
95 Third Street, 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA, 94103