Online Cooking Class - Italian Seafood Classics
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
In this interactive online cooking class, you'll learn how to prepare two Italian seafood classics from scratch. First, Chef Joseph will show you how to safely handle fresh seafood, then you'll make cozze alla marinara with mussels, tomatoes, white wine and garlic, and traditional spaghetti alle vongole featuring clams in a white wine and lemon sauce and topped with fresh parsley.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Labels Adult, Date Night, Gourmet, Italian, Pescatarian
Dry white wine, such as pinot Grigio
Loaf of fresh bread
Lemon, preferably organic
Extra virgin olive oil
Large pot with lid
Large sauté pan with lid
Prep Work Details
The Cozymeal Protection®