Online Cooking Class - Quidditch Cup After Party
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Logan, you will learn how to prepare four Harry Potter-inspired appetizers that are perfect for charming guests at a Quidditch Cup after-party. Chef Logan will teach you tricks and techniques for getting the most flavor out of the ingredients you'll use to make a Slytherin spinach artichoke dip, Hufflepuff mango salsa, Raven Claws with blue cheese dip and more!
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Slythering Spinach Artichoke Dip
With cream cheese, sour cream, bacon, cheddar and tortilla chips
With peanuts, cashews, maple syrup and cayenne
Hufflepuff Mango Pico de Gallo
Hot Raven Claws With Blue Cheese Dip
With chicken wings and hot sauce
This class is not affiliated with the brands or companies mentioned here or any of its subsidiaries.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Couples, Fun, Gourmet, Group
Cream cheese, room temperature
Canned artichoke hearts
Frozen spinach, thawed and well drained
Shreddies or Chex
Frank's RedHot sauce
Blue cheese or Parmesan
8x8 or 9x9 baking dish
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®