Online Cooking Class - DIY Edible Gifts
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
During this live and interactive hands-on cooking class with Chef Nadina, you will learn how to make four edible gift jars everyone on your list will love. The edible gift jars you can look forward to making include chai tea, whole wheat chocolate chip pancake mix, banana chip muffin mix, and white chocolate cranberry oatmeal cookie mix. After making your jars, you will also prepare the chai tea and banana chip muffins during class!
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Fun, Holiday
Unsweetened instant tea
Powdered French vanilla nondairy creamer
Powdered nondairy creamer
Nonfat dry milk powder
Mini semisweet chocolate chips
Dark brown sugar
White chocolate chips
White whole wheat flour
Measuring cups and spoons
One-quart Mason jar for each gift you plan to make
Any color ribbon or baker's twine
One jar of gummed glue or a glue stick
One 8x11 sheet of yardstick for top of jar
One 8x11 sheet of white card stock for side label
The Cozymeal Protection®