Online Cooking Class - Handcrafted Sushi
Join Chef Vivian and Michi as they guide you in this interactive, live virtual cooking class, and teach you every integral step to making picture-perfect Japanese cuisine. Learn how to make three different varieties filled with assorted vegetables, spicy tuna and a combination of crab, tuna and salmon. To accompany your rolls, you'll also make a crabstick and avocado salad with a sake and miso dressing.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Class sizes are between 4 to 10 connections to ensure all guests can participate and ask questions.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Healthy, Japanese, Pescatarian, Sushi Making, Teens
Japanese kimchee or Sriracha
Bamboo sushi mat
Two cutting boards
Hand roll stand, optional