Online Cooking Class - Handcrafted Sushi
Join Chef Vivian and Michi as they guide you in this interactive, live virtual cooking class, and teach you every integral step to making picture-perfect Japanese cuisine. Learn how to make three different varieties filled with assorted vegetables, spicy tuna and a combination of crab, tuna and salmon. To accompany your rolls, you'll also make a crabstick and avocado salad with a sake and miso dressing.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
Vegetable Hand Roll
With carrots, cucumbers, avocado and shiitake mushrooms
Miso Crab Salad
With cucumber, avocado, sake and optional sesame seeds
With imitation crab, cucumber, avocado, tuna and salmon
Spicy Tuna Roll
With cucumber, and kimchee sauce or Sriracha
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Asian, Healthy, Japanese, Pescatarian, Sushi Making, Valentine's
Japanese kimchee or Sriracha
Bamboo sushi mat
Two cutting boards
Hand roll stand, optional
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 29 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®
Thank you for signing up for our mailing list.
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2021 - Phone: 954-666-5151
2598 E. Sunrise Blvd., Suite 2104, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33304