Online Cooking Class - The Perfect Thanksgiving Turkey
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Nadina, you will learn how to prepare the perfect Thanksgiving turkey with all the fixings. Chef Nadina will start by sharing secrets to making homemade cranberry sauce as well as a white wine mushroom gravy. Then, to help you host the least stressful, most successful Thanksgiving yet, Chef Nadina will teach you how to prepare a golden brown, juicy, tender Thanksgiving turkey.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 2 hours
- Labels Beginner, Fun, Gourmet, Holiday
Dry white wine
Ground black pepper
8 oz. tube of crescent dough
Wheel of brie cheese
12 oz. package of fresh cranberries
Green bell pepper
Head of garlic
Chicken bullion cubes
Two medium saucepans
Large cooking spoons
Mini muffin tin pan
Large oval foil roasting pan
Large Reynolds turkey bags
The Cozymeal Protection®