Online Cooking Class - Traditional Pasta Carbonara
During this live interactive online cooking class, you will take a virtual trip to Florence, Italy, where Chef Stefano will teach you how to prepare traditional pasta carbonara from scratch. If you've always wanted to learn authentic pasta making from an Italian chef, now you can — right from your kitchen, no travel required.
Chef Stefano will touch on the meaning and history of carbonara and the ingredients which made this dish so famous. After you've mastered carbonara, you'll use your leftover egg whites to make an egg white chocolate cake!
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Class sizes are between 4 to 10 connections to ensure all guests can participate and ask questions.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Baking, International Chefs, International Chefs, Italian, Pasta Making, Teens
Unbleached bread flour
Extra virgin olive oil
Whole black peppercorns
Pastry or all-purpose flour
Sunflower or rapeseed oil
Kitchen weight scale
Manual pasta machine or KitchenAid with pasta attachment, optional
4 or 6 inch flat pan
Wooden roller pin
Grater, microplane or zester
Non-stick baking tin (optional)