Online Cooking Class - Handmade Sicilian Pasta
During this live interactive online cooking class with Chef Stefano, you'll virtually "travel" to Italy to learn authentic pasta making right in your own kitchen. Chef Stefano will be streaming live from Italy to show you how to prepare two of Sicily's lesser-known dishes completely from scratch.
Some recipes you can look forward to mastering in this class include handmade tagliatelle noodles enrobed in a bright, flavor-forward palermitana sauce, as well as a traditional fennel and orange salad studded with pine nuts and golden raisins.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Gourmet, International Chefs, International Chefs, Italian, Pasta Making, Pescatarian
Unbleached bread flour
Extra virgin olive oil
Kitchen weight scale
Manual pasta machine or KitchenAid with pasta attachment, optional
6 to 8 inch flat pan
Wooden roller pin
Grater, microplane or zester