Online Cooking Class - Handmade Sicilian Pasta
During this live interactive online cooking class with Chef Stefano, you'll virtually "travel" to Italy to learn authentic pasta making right in your own kitchen. Chef Stefano will be streaming live from Italy to show you how to prepare two of Sicily's lesser-known dishes completely from scratch.
Some recipes you can look forward to mastering in this class include handmade tagliatelle noodles enrobed in a bright, flavor-forward palermitana sauce, as well as a traditional fennel and orange salad studded with pine nuts and golden raisins.
Kit DescriptionPasta Machine
This kit includes the Marcato Atlas 150 Pasta Machine, pasta cutter, hand crank, clamp, instructions and a 10-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Classes with Kits, International Chefs, International Chefs, Italian, Pasta Making, Pescatarian
Unbleached bread flour
Extra virgin olive oil
Kitchen weight scale
6 to 8 inch flat pan
Wooden roller pin
Grater, microplane or zester
Pasta machine, optional, or purchase pasta machine with kit
Kit Delivery Available!
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 35 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Plus shipping and tax.
Live from Florence, Italy!
Other Online Cooking Class Experiences you may like
The Cozymeal Protection®
Thank you for signing up for our mailing list.
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2021 - Phone: 415-869-9706
95 Third Street, 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA, 94103