Online Cooking Class - Introduction to Sushi
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Discover how to easily create two classic Japanese dishes at home in this interactive online cooking class with Chef Keith.
First, Chef Keith will show you how to set up your sushi station before teaching you how to make his specialty — traditional tuna poke — made with onions, soy sauce and sesame oil, and flecked with chili flakes. Then, craft a crab mix for your sushi rolls. You'll also learn knife techniques for vegetable prep and slicing your sushi rolls, how to experiment with varied ingredients, and how to expertly roll and plate your sushi creations.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Hawaiian Style Tuna Poke
Basic Sushi Rolls
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if noted prior to the event. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request as adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Asian, Group, Japanese, Pescatarian, Sushi Making
Rice cooker or pot with tight lid
Three mixing bowls (medium to large)
Two mixing spoons
Small water dish
Large plate or plastic ware for prepped vegetables
Other Online Cooking Class Experiences you may like
The Cozymeal Protection®
We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.