Online Cooking Class - Gnocchi 101
During this live and interactive virtual cooking class with Chef James, you will learn the trade secrets to preparing authentic Italian gnocchi at home, including how to add those hallmark ridges to catch the sauce. But not just any sauce. Chef James will also teach you how to brew a batch of soul-warming San Marzano sauce made with tomatoes hailing from the south of Italy — or really, any canned tomatoes. From start to finish, you'll discover how simple it is to make this classic Italian dish from scratch.
"I'll teach you the secrets to making gorgeous hand-formed gnocchi paired with a simple San Marzano comfort sauce." - Chef James
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Handmade Potato Gnocchi
San Marzano Spicy Tomato Sauce
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if noted prior to the event. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request as adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 1.5 hours
- Prep Time 45 minutes
- Labels Couples, Group, Italian, Pasta Making, Vegetarian
Fresh thyme or sage
San Marzano or other canned tomatoes
Chili flakes or cayenne pepper
Potato ricer, potato masher or fork
Prep Work Details
The Cozymeal Protection®
We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.