Online Cooking Class - The Perfect Skillet Steak
During this live and interactive virtual cooking class with Chef James, you'll learn how to prepare different cuts of steak using whatever pans you happen to have in your pantry, as well as a twice-baked potatoes and asparagus a la plancha.
Chef James will walk you through every step of the process, from preparing your steak to perfectly pan-searing it to achieve a beautiful crust and juicy center.
"I'll teach you the secrets of cooking different cuts of meat at home with whatever you have in your pantry. Cast iron, stainless steel or even non-stick cookware. Anyone can cook amazing steak at home. I'll also focus on two fun and delicious side dishes, including twice-baked potato and broccolini." - Chef James
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Cast Iron Steak
Twice Baked Potato
Asparagus a la Plancha
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if noted prior to the event. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request as adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 60 minutes
- Labels Couples, Date Night, Gluten Free, Group, New American
Ribeye, New York, skirt, or whatever your steak preference
Cast iron pan or any pan in your pantry
Prep Work Details
Other Online Cooking Class Experiences you may like
The Cozymeal Protection®
We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.