Online Mixology Class - An Old-Fashioned, Four Ways
In this online mixology class, you'll whip up perfectly balanced cocktails as Mixologist Brett guides you through every step. Craft a classic old-fashioned, tailoring the iconic recipe to your preferences. Then, combine sage and tart green apple-infused rye whiskey with earthy bitters for a unique twist on the classic, and shake up a fancy free drink with bourbon, bitters and juicy maraschino liqueur. Finally, mix tequila with hints of orange and sweet chocolate.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
With bourbon, sugar and bitters
With green apple sage-infused rye whiskey and bitters
With bourbon, bitters and maraschino liqueur
Chocolate Pasada de Moda
With tequila, chocolate bitters, orange bitters and chocolate syrup
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if noted prior to the event. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request as adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 1 hour
Granny Smith apple
Bundle of fresh sage leaves
Four large ice cubes or spheres
Cocktail mixing glass
Four rocks cocktail glasses
A large jar
$ 25 Per device
60-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®
We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.