Online Mixology Class - Tropic Thunder Mai Tai
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
In this online mixology class, a talented mixologist will guide you as you craft the signature tropic thunder mai tai. The mixologist will teach you the proper techniques for preparing and incorporating each ingredient in this boozy beverage. Learn to balance the flavors of sweet agave and tangy lime with spiced bitters and a smoked chili rim, then finish your drink with a bright lime garnish.
Kit DescriptionOne Cocktail: Tropic Thunder Mai Tai
This kit includes one serving of bourbon, pineapple juice, fresh lime juice, orange bitters, dehydrated pineapple ring garnish, one plastic shaker set, one metal jigger and a recipe card.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Kit Included
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 0.5 hours
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Classes with Kits
The Cozymeal Protection®