Online Mixology Class - Classy Cocktails Inspired by the Golden Girls
Join Mixologist Brett for a live, online mixology class inspired by the Golden Girls! You'll learn how to make a cocktail inspired by each of the four ladies. For Sophia, mix up a fresh and fruity Sicilian spritz. For Blanche, a Georgia peach tea with a spike of whiskey is in order. Rose's drink is a bubbly Gergen Flergen garnished with Swedish fish candy, and Dorothy's drink is a Miami Manhattan with pineapple juice.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
Orange Slices (Blood Orange if possible)
Fresh Mint Leaves
Orange slice for garnish
Iced Tea (to fill glass)
Gin or Vodka
Lignonberry Jam (Raspberry as a substitute)
Swedish Fish gummy candy
Pineapple wedge for garnish
Champagne coupe or flute
Cocktail pitcher or shaker
Fine mesh strainer