Online Mixology Class - Girl Scout Cookie Cocktail Pairing
Indulge in your favorite Girl Scout cookies as you enjoy perfectly paired specialty cocktails.
This online mixology class with Scotch Steward Kirsty combines two loves: Girl Scout cookies and a good cocktail. The libations you'll create are designed to pair with three types of Girl Scout cookies. You'll pair a lemon lavender gin sour with Lemon Ups, a peanut butter old fashioned with Peanut Butter Patties, and a coconut and lime rum swizzle with Caramel deLites.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Prep Time 5 minutes
Fine mesh strainer
Food storage container
Prep Work Details
Cozymeal guest reviews for this experience
25 Jun 2021
Fun and informative class!
25 Jun 2021
24 Jun 2021
Kristy was great! I had fun and learned some new things to try soon!
$ 25 Per device
60-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
Meet your mixologist
As the bar manager of a well-regarded distillery located just outside of Austin, Texas, Scotch Steward Kirsty wears many hats. Whether she's leading customers through tastings, guiding tours of the distillery, creating inspired craft cocktails that highlight the unique spirit of a drink, or teaching mixology classes, Scotch Steward Kirsty’s passion for leading others in the exploration of their spirits is always shining.
The Cozymeal Protection®