Online Mixology Class - Girl Scout Cookie Cocktail Pairing
This online mixology class with Scotch Steward Kirsty combines two loves: Girl Scout cookies and a good cocktail. The libations you'll create are designed to pair with three types of Girl Scout cookies. You'll pair a lemon lavender gin sour with Lemon Ups, a peanut butter old fashioned with Peanut Butter Patties, and a coconut and lime rum swizzle with Caramel deLites.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Prep Time 5 minutes
Fine mesh strainer
Food storage container
Prep Work Details
The Cozymeal Protection®