Online Mixology Class - Southern Bourbon Libations
In this live online mixology class, you'll discover the rich history and mesmerizing flavors of authentic bourbon cocktails. First, Mixologist Caitlin or Local Mixologist will teach you how to prepare a fragrant lavender bourbon sour. Then, you'll also mix up a fizzy and sweet Texas-style bourbon bramble using fresh berries. This class includes a kit that will be shipped to you prior to class that includes cocktail syrups, fresh fruit, bar tools, recipe cards and more.
Kit Descriptions and OptionsSingle Kit - 1 Set of Equipment + 1 Serving of Alcohol
This kit includes two mini bottles of alcohol, specialty syrup and other cocktail ingredients, two-piece shaker set, jigger, strainer and recipe cards.
Couples Kit - 1 Set of Equipment + 2 Servings of Alcohol
This kit includes four mini bottles of alcohol, specialty syrup and other cocktail ingredients, two-piece shaker set, jigger, strainer and recipe cards.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Kit Included
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 10 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Classes with Kits
Bourbon Cocktail Kit Includes:
2 mini bottles of bourbon
1 4 oz bottle of lemon lavender syrup
1 4 oz bottle of blueberry jalapeño syrup
1 2 piece shaker set
2 recipe cards
Two cocktail glasses
The Cozymeal Protection®