Online Cooking Class - Knife Skills and Techniques
This online cooking class with Chef Steve is your invitation to sharpen up your knife skills as you create a stunning meal from scratch. Use your new-found abilities to make kitchen work an easier task while your menu comes together. You'll prepare a green salad topped with apples and walnuts, cook up a zesty chicken cacciatore with Old World spirit and a garlic roasted potato side dish.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
The Knife and a Salad
With apple, walnuts, goat cheese, or feta and lettuce of your choice
With tomatoes, herbs and mushrooms
Garlic Roasted Potatoes
With garlic, salted butter and Parmesan
Honing Steel and Final Thoughts on Knives
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 1.5 hours
- Labels Beginner, Couples, Fun, Group, Singles
Large red onion
Salt and pepper
Canned crushed tomatoes
Goat cheese or feta cheese
Head of romaine or lettuce of choice
Your own salad dressing
Two medium mixing bowls
Small pan to roast potatoes
The Cozymeal Protection®