Online Cooking Class - A Classic Salted Caramel Tart
In this online cooking class, you’ll whip up an impressive dessert at home as Chef Stefano virtually guides you through pro-level tart-making techniques. Begin by making the pastry shell, and creating sweet caramel by carefully melting sugar with rich cream. You'll also whip up with precision a Chantilly cream to be the perfect topping. In the end, you’ll create and enjoy the best caramel tart ever!
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Salted Caramel Tart
With butter, sugar, icing sugar, eggs, flour and heavy cream
With heavy whipping cream, vanilla pods and sugar
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if noted prior to the event. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request as adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 1.5 hours
- Prep Time 1 minutes
- Labels Baking, Fun, International Chefs, Pastry, Singles
Icing sugar or powdered sugar
Caster sugar (n°1, n°2)
Heavy whipping cream (n°1, n°2 and n°3)
6-inch heavy bottom pot
Two medium size mixing bowls
Two small cups
Stand mixer or electric whisk
10-12-inch tart baking tray (for a large tart) or a 12-slot muffin tray (for individual tarts)
Piping bag with tip
Cling film or plastic wrap
Prep Work Details
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
90-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
Live from Florence, Italy!
The Cozymeal Protection®
We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.