Online Cooking Class - Flavors of Thailand
In this interactive online cooking class, you'll learn how to make a flavorful Thai meal with the guidance of Chef Stacy as she teaches you to prepare each dish step by step. Begin with a refreshing lime iced tea, followed by the main dish, a fragrant panang curry with bell peppers and tofu served with rice. Then, for dessert, you'll handcraft banana spring rolls.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
This plant-based menu can be modified to be gluten free upon request
Thai Lime Iced Tea
With sugar and fresh mint
With coconut milk, tofu, bell peppers, tamari, Thai basil and rice
Banana Spring Rolls
With tapioca flour, powdered sugar and toasted coconut flakes
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if noted prior to the event. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request as adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 30 minutes
- Labels Asian, Beginner, Date Night, Thai, Vegetarian
Thai black tea (in tea bags) or Mix
Tamari (or soy sauce)
Thai panang curry paste
Red bell pepper
Green bell pepper
Thai basil (or regular basil)
Quick-cooking white or brown Jasmine rice (microwave pouch or boxed)
Tapioca flour (starch)
Tea pot or sauce pan
Tea cup or tall iced tea glass
Spatula or wooden spoon
Tongs or slotted spoon
Prep Work Details
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®
We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.