Online Cooking Class - Plant-Based Fast Food Classics
Chef Carlos shares his secrets for creating plant-based versions of popular fast food fare in this interactive online cooking class. Learn how to create your comfort favorites reinvented with an eye on mindful eating. First, you'll prepare a handmade fried plantain pizza topped with vegan cheese, tomatoes and vegetables. Then, create a batch of fried mushroom "wings" with fiery spices flavoring tender, lightly fried oyster mushrooms.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
Fried Plantain Pizza
With vegan cheese, tomatoes and vegetables
Louisiana Fried Oyster Mushrooms
With flour and spices
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 30 minutes
- Labels Healthy, International Chefs, Pizza Making, Vegan, Vegetarian
One or two green plantains
One 8 oz can of peeled tomatoes in its juice
One clove of garlic
Shredded vegan mozzarella cheese
Any vegetables of preference
Large oyster mushrooms
Sweet chili sauce
Prep Work Details
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
Live from Madrid, Spain!
Other Online Cooking Class Experiences you may like
The Cozymeal Protection®
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2022 - Phone: 415-869-9706
95 Third Street, 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA, 94103