Online Cooking Class - Venezuelan Street Food
During this interactive online cooking class with Chef Carlos live from Madrid, Spain, you will learn how to prepare two popular Venezuelan street food recipes. From homemade arepas stuffed with a brightly-flavored chicken and avocado filling to fresh cachapas filled with mozzarella cheese, you'll discover that these authentic Venezuelan recipes are all about taking simple, readily available ingredients and transforming them into some of the most uniquely delicious culinary masterpieces.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
Arepa Reina Pepiada
With corn flour, avocado and chicken
With sweet corn and cheese
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Labels Couples, Fun, Gourmet, International Chefs, Latin
P.A.N. white corn flour
Roasted chicken breast
Canned sweet corn
Shredded mozzarella cheese
Blender or immersion blender
Prep Work Details
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
Live from Madrid, Spain!
The Cozymeal Protection®
Thank you for signing up for our mailing list.
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2021 - Phone: 415-869-9706
95 Third Street, 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA, 94103