Online Cooking Class - Authentic Italian Risotto and Panna Cotta
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Marc, you will learn how to prepare two authentic and traditional Italian dishes completely from scratch in your own kitchen. Chef Marc will begin by teaching you the tips, tricks and trade secrets needed to prepare a creamy and savory wild mushroom risotto studded with sweet Italian sausage. Then, you learn how to prepare a simple vanilla panna cotta for dessert.
Guests are welcome to bring wine and beer to enjoy during the class.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
Italian Sausage and Wild Mushroom Risotto
With onion, white wine, butter and Parmigiano Reggiano
Traditional Vanilla Panna Cotta
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Couples, Date Night, Fun, Italian
Arborio or Carnaroli rice
Sweet Italian sausage
Chicken or vegetable stock
White wine (cooking wine)
Heavy whipping cream
Vanilla bean or pure vanilla extract
2 small pots
Measuring cups or scale
Cheese grater (optional)
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®