Online Cooking Class - Thanksgiving Side Dishes
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Craig, you will learn how to prepare a gourmet spread of Thanksgiving side dishes using fresh, high-quality ingredients and autumnal flavor profiles. Some of the side dishes you can look forward to adding to your Thanksgiving table include smashed bliss potatoes, roasted sweet potatoes and carrots with apricots and dates, and baked Brussels sprouts with bacon and brie.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Couples, Gourmet, Holiday, Vegetarian
Yukon gold potatoes
Half and half or cream
Cinnamon stick or ground cinnamon
Dried figs or dates
8 oz pot
10 inch sauté pan
Pot to cook potatoes
Masher or fork