Online Cooking Class - Sheila Tolbert Ministries: New Orleans-Style Bread Pudding
During this live interactive online cooking class with Chef Ace, you will learn how to prepare Chef Ace's famous and award-winning New Orleans-style bread pudding complete with an indulgent homemade whiskey cream sauce and a crushed pecan topping. Chef Ace will share professional tips, tricks, workarounds, and trade secrets along the way as well as two different methods for making this iconic New Orleans dessert in your own kitchen.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Class sizes are between 4 to 10 connections to ensure all guests can participate and ask questions.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Baking, Couples, Fun, Group
Light brown sugar
Raisins or craisins
Large mixing bowl
Medium sauce pan
13 x 9 inch pan or 2 pie pans