Online Cooking Class - Holiday Potato Pancakes
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Craig, you will learn how to prepare a holiday menu starring the iconic duo of latkes and applesauce. Chef Craig will begin by teaching you how to create a refreshing holiday citrus salad. Then, you will prepare potato pancakes that are crispy on the outside and and reveal a creamy potato and onion center when you bite into them.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Couples, Fun, Gourmet, Group, Holiday
Flour or matzah meal
Granny Smith apples
Potato grater or Cuisinart with grater
10-12" frying pan
Tongs or spatula
Masher or fork