Online Cooking Class - Michelin Star Italian Cuisine
Join Chef Stefano as he teaches this interactive online cooking class live from Florence, Italy, and learn how to make two famous Italian recipes — homemade gnocchi and tiramisu — from the perspective of a Michelin Star kitchen. Chef Stefano will show you techniques used by Michelin Star chefs, and how to use ingredients in a special way to craft these two classic dishes as they would be prepared in a fine dining restaurant in Italy.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
With potatoes, bread flour, eggs and taleggio cheese
With coffee, lady fingers, eggs and mascarpone cheese
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 2 hours
- Labels Date Night, Fun, Gourmet, International Chefs, Italian, Valentine's
Prosciutto di Parma
Purple potatoes or butternut squash
Small pastry spatula
Two mixing bowls
Flat tray or heavy cutlery spoons
Blender with a cap, Nutri Bullet or Thermomix
Small sieve or sifter
Sac a poche
Small pot or pan
Medium size non-stick pan
Cups or glasses to plate tiramisu
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
2-hour class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
Live from Florence, Italy!
Other Online Cooking Class Experiences you may like
The Cozymeal Protection®
Thank you for signing up for our mailing list.
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2021 - Phone: 415-869-9706
95 Third Street, 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA, 94103