Online Cooking Class - Sweet and Savory Afternoon Tea
While high tea is a typically fancy occasion filled with sweet and savory snacks, afternoon tea is its more casual counterpart. In this interactive online cooking class with Chef Radkiha, you will learn how to create an Indian-inspired afternoon tea set from scratch. Prepare an array of bite-sized items, including spiced potatoes and a floral cardamom cake. Chef Radhika will also teach you how to prepare traditional masala chai.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Labels Couples, Group, Vegetarian
Red chili powder or cayenne
Coriander seed powder
Loose black tea
Grated or pounded fresh ginger
Whole milk plain yogurt
Roasted pistachios, almonds or cashews
Rose water or rose food essence
Chai masala, or cloves, green cardamom, black pepper and cinnamon
Large mixing bowl,
Large spoon or ladle
Teacups and spoons
8-inch cake pan or baking dish of choice
The Cozymeal Protection®