Online Cooking Class - World-Famous Spanish Tapas
During this live interactive online cooking class with Chef Carlos, you will learn how to prepare three iconic Spanish tapas right in your own kitchen using fresh, high-quality ingredients and time-honored Spanish recipes. Some of the world-famous Spanish tapas you can look forward to adding to your culinary repertoire during this class include a classic Spanish omelette with potatoes and onions, Spanish toast with tomatoes and jamón Ibérico, and more!
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
With eggs, potatoes and onions
With sourdough bread, tomatoes and jamon iberico
With anchovies, olives and guindilla
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Couples, Fun, Group, International Chefs, International Chefs, Mother's Day, Spanish, Valentine's
Sunflower seed oil
Mayonnaise or aioli
Green pickled guindillas
Three cutting boards
Two large round plates
Cheese grater with thick holes
Vegetable peeler, optional
Small nonstick pan
Colander or strainer
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
Live from Madrid, Spain!
Other Online Cooking Class Experiences you may like
The Cozymeal Protection®
Thank you for signing up for our mailing list.
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2021 - Phone: 415-869-9706
95 Third Street, 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA, 94103